Revolutionizing and Redefining Management of Concussions
To be the leader in concussion management by utilizing a research-based foundation to provide baseline testing, post-concussion assessment and treatment, and returning individuals to work, learn, and play in a safe and effective manner.
What you can expect from our office:
- Individuals receive critical baseline testing that will provide easy access for comparison should concussion occur.
- Our concussion program is accessible any time of the day or night by contacting our toll-free 24/7 Help Line
- What makes our program unique is a personalized concussion treatment program that we provide, in addition to baseline testing and assessment.
- Concussion treatment begins immediately after calling our Help Line.
- Quick turnaround for assessment at our office - next business day.
- Individuals receive a personalized return to work, learn, and play plan that will reduce the risk of further concussion.
- Our concussion program is research-based and has been designed and developed by prominent concussion specialists including neurosurgeons and neuropsychologists.
- We are the first Konkussion providers in Saskatchewan and are affiliated with a growing network of professionals and specialists across the country.
- We have first hand experience with concussions and provide the additional expertise of spinal adjustments to our treatment plan as required.
Who do we treat?
- Athletes involved in contact sports
- Any athlete who has sustained a concussion
- General Public
- Workers with concussions
- Motor vehicle accident patients with concussions
- General public who have concussions from various injuries